Sanitary Centrifugal Pumps:
- Cast/Forged to Min Wall Thickness of 6mm
- Over 30 Years Service Life
- Simple Design Easy to Maintain Low NPSH Requirements
- High Efficiency
- Low Noise Emissions
Sanitary Positive Displacement Pumps:
- Hygienic, fully CIP-able rotary lobe pump
- Handles products with viscosities of up to 1,000,000 cPs
- Able Achieve Differential Pressure up to 34.5 bar
- Large Pump Range
- High Efficiency – Small Clearance
- Gentle Product Handling
Sanitary Progressive Cavity Pump:
- The progressive cavity pump is a positive displacement pump with one single rotating shaft.
- A stainless steel rotor and a rubber stator
- Renowned for their versatility,
- Models are available in a choice of AISI 304, 316 stainless steel or in cast iron.
- Flow rates up to 130 m3/h, pressures up to 24 bar and temperatures up to 100 °C.
- Can handle almost any kind of fluid up to 800.000 cps., including abrasive liquids and suspensions with solids.
- The pumping action is delicate, without sudden pulsation
- The flow rate is proportional to the rotational speed.
Sanitary Twin Screw Pump:
- Positive displacement pumps with a twin screw.
- Gentle handling of the product due to the shape of the rotor and the working without any product slip and dead zone.
- No foaming.
- High flexibility for wide products and duties.
- Very high efficiency.
- Excellent suction capability.
- Constant performance even with products having a range of viscosities.
- Differential pressure up to 25bar (max30bar).